Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
[email protected]

He sells a gas port kit with 3 different ID bushings. I ordered a combo kit, which includes a trigger job and recoil buffer for $50. The trigger is sweet and he is very helpful and informative. I'm not sure how much the port cost by itself though.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Set of 3 bushings is $25.00 Combo recommended and also recoil buffer he now has. Great to do business with...

·
Registered
94 Posts
LOL Doonnzl :)

actually without that video, I never could have effectively bed my mini. It helped a GREAT deal and put everything in perspective. Definitely worth every penny! :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Voruzon is "dead" on. IMHO(Sorry, couldn't resist that.)
Kinesthetic learning is the muscles learning repetitive motion. Happens ONLY with repeated movement/training. S/O personnel spend MOST OF THEIR TIME achieving proficiency in given movements until they are done WITHOUT THINKING. The old saying of "He who hesitates is lost" spoke from experience--what ever it was.

Nothing effects your sight picture like the impact of a bullet.

Defensive shooting is one thing--offensive shooting is another. Jordon, once head of Border Patrol, wrote a book "No Second Place Winner". Highly recommended reading. The title says it all!

A most valuable thread--hope it continues.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
GGUN The smaller gas bushing cuts down the amount of gas slamming your bolt back, thus cuts down recoil, brass flying, durring rapid fire my scopes crosshairs never leave the bull.

Uncle Ethan if you have a bull barrel installed the gas block will have to be drilled out to fit the larger barrel, or install a new heavy duty gas block. Shilen makes a bull barrel, which is only inlarged from the gas block on. Your stock will have to be inletted, or a new stock, to acomodate the larger barrel. You can do a search and enter "bull barrel", or "shilen" for key words, many posts will come up on this subject.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm using dimensions from another thread on this forum. Probably .720 or .750 diameter- not sure yet about diameter under gas block. Thks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts