Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lying hypocrit says he bought it just to show how easy it is to get an assault weapon. He's squaking about closing gunshow loopholes and internet purchases, but he walks into a gun store and buys one. He was turned down a couple weeks ago because he didn't have proper ID, then he came back and bought that and a 45 auto. He won't be able to pick the AR up for 20 days because it's used and has to go through it's own background check. All this ****bag did was prove that the system works.

Mark Kelly's purchase of rifle draws criticism - Yahoo! News

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He says he's going to give the AR to the police when he picks it up. One thing I noticed was that he paid $1000 for a used AR in a gun store! Man, I wish I could find that deal!
What's he going to do with the 45? And since his wife was shot with a pistol shouldn't he be anti pistol, not assault weapon? He's full of crap, he saw a good deal and thought he better snap it up before his wifes cronies ban them.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
I suspect that Giffords and his wife may have received some comments from somewhere that prompted them to feel a need to get some personal protection if you catch my drift. He and his wife are being very well paid to be anti-gun for the camera's and Congress. Anybody that is exposed on the media is going to be hated from somewhere or another. It really surprises me that he is just now going gun shopping. I would have thought he would have armed up way before now.

I would also wager that most if not all anti-gunners that are so outspoken in this country, Congress people, media people, celebrities all own multiple weapons and that includes Piers Morgan. He probably owns 3 of them at least and who knows what all else.

·
Registered
8,399 Posts
I suspect that Giffords and his wife may have received some comments from somewhere that prompted them to feel a need to get some personal protection if you catch my drift. He and his wife are being very well paid to be anti-gun for the camera's and Congress. Anybody that is exposed on the media is going to be hated from somewhere or another. It really surprises me that he is just now going gun shopping. I would have thought he would have armed up way before now.

I would also wager that most if not all anti-gunners that are so outspoken in this country, Congress people, media people, celebrities all own multiple weapons and that includes Piers Morgan. He probably owns 3 of them at least and who knows what all else.
Mark Kelly and Gabby Giffords already were armed up - he admits to 2x 9mm's (reported as Glock 19's elsewhere at the time of her shooting), a .45 auto and a .25 auto. No word on longarms, but with all those pistols I'd be amazed if there wasn't at least one 12ga in the mix that he's not talking about.

Nah, that AR wasn't for security, it was a playtoy for the 'ole boy before they get banned. The "we got threats" angle would have been a better media ploy than what he already said to the media ("awww, he hates assault weapons too, but he's afraid some big bad NRA member will go after his family with one, cut the guy some slack..."). No way I'm believing the threats angle now.

Gets better that he tried to buy the same guns two weeks previously but he "forgot his ID" (BS - how many people walk around without their driver's licenses?). He just was afraid of getting caught and finally broke down and took the gamble.

Shoulda probably talked to Eric Holder about that and seen if they could "walk one over" to him, since they're all on the same team!

Best,
Grumpy

·
Registered
648 Posts
And yet he claims he needs information and personal experience with the background check system to really know the ins and outs of it...hogwash. Pure hogwash from a guy who should be respected and no longer can be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.