Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Originally posted by Ridge Runner
military no longer uses full auto in the m-16's, they are semi auto and 3 round burst. For a full auto you need a class III firearms license.
The military does still use fullauto for their M16's, mainly just not the M16A2. Other models still have full and still others have four position selectors which have both full and burst.

Also, there is no such thing as a class III firearms license for non-FFL dealers. As a civilian, there is no license at all to own title II weapons only a one time transfer tax of $200 along with filling out the appropriate paperwork/fingerprints/CLEO signature. Any licensed gun dealer can become a type03 FFL/SOT by submitting payment of the $500 special occupations tax.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.