Perfect Union banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've recently gotten a number of NIW AR15/M16 30rd USGI by Center Industries...

These are PREBAN (Original Plastic Wrap dated 4/91... bodies have no inscription)... black followers... they may show some of the typical storage/handling rubs... hey, they have been floating around for ten years...

$25 each + $5 s&h for up to four...

Quantities of five (5) or more, we cover shipping...

PAYMENT: USPS MO... shipment will be made via UPS within 1-2 business days from receipt of funds... you will receive email notification of status... we have over 2 yrs. positive eBay feedback for ref if it makes a rat's arse... I am personally vouching for all aspects of this deal and while I may not have a lengthy sales history on this forum I have been frequenting several boards where we're known for the past couple years...

CONTACT: Please reply DIRECT to my eddress at [email protected] ... reply posts to the FS Forum will not ensure timely receipt of your request nor will it reserve your place in any que of buyers... *IF* I don't reply to your email immediately don't panic... I occasionally have other things I have to do besides hang out on the INet...

Thanks...

db

------------------
'Ain't rac'n... ain't dead... any quesitons...'

1 - 1 of 1 Posts