Perfect Union banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Mini-14 BlackFactory Synthetic Stock

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Up for sale is my spare Ruger Factory stock is good shape. Stock is black in color and was removed from a 197 series GB Mini-14. This stock should fit all series up to the 580 series from what I've read. I'm asking 50.00 USD or best offer. I thought I'd give the community a whack at it before I put it up for the vultures on Gunbroker. I can take payment via, money order, check or Paypal. Contact via PM.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The internal parts are not needed or required on the plastic stock. The mag well liner is only needed when one uses the wood stocks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah so you are correct. Then it would not come with the liner from the front. Again open to any offers or what ever else you've got for trade related to the mini platform. Just let me know :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stock is sold pending funds Aquarik, the flash hider is in good shape. I removed it with a t-60 Torx so there are no wrench marks that I am aware of. I will be placing the FH and rail over on Gunbroker and closing this add if it doesn't sell shortly. Again for both of them I am asking 60.00 usd. 10 for the rail cover and 50 for the GB thread on flash hider which seems to be quite the rare part.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts