Perfect Union banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale (GA): Lightly used (approx 200 rounds) Bushmaster XM15 E2S Flat Top with Railed gas block, Gas block is same plane as reciever rail This is the pre Freedom Group Bushmaster built in Windham ME. Includes an improved trigger from Surplus Ammo and Arms, Magpul Moe handguards, pistol grip and trigger guard, Magpul ASAP ambidextrous sling swivel, Magpul MSA MOE forward sling attachment and Magpul MS3 sling (New). Also has a 3 inch rail section on right side of handguards for accessories (flashlight). Yankee Hill Machine flip up Back up iron sights(new not even sighted in yet) and Lucid HD7 Holographic Red Dot Scope with 2x magnifier. Spikes tactical ST2 heavy buffer and Bushmaster black plastic hard shell carry case and owners manual. Also comes with 4 30 round magazines. Asking $1850 shipped to your FFL. FTF is fine. I have a lot of extras in this rifle and, it has nearly $400 in sights and optics alone but will consider any reasonable offer. The only imperfection (which is slight) is on top of the barrel the lettering is a little shiny, I touched over it with black felt tip. I included a picture of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sell ammo separately?

Let me know.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Just the rifle?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status