Perfect Union banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me apologize in advance, I'm certain this has been asked about many times. But I have spent an hour trying to search everywhere I can for help in this usually simple process.

In reading the "New Members Click Here" thread I found several references to picture posting. However, despite my efforts I have not been able to obtain any data on this process. In fact, the below states:

"Before posting a question, Please do a little home work first. If you need help Related on How to search, posting etc. please click on "Help" upper right button. Click on topic related to your question. If your question is how to post a Pic. Ref. Gallery Sticky: Picture posting 101."

Perhaps these words were written years ago and things have since changed, but what site do you visit which does not clearly indicate things like their "Help" section? So far not only can I not find any such sticky in Gallery, nor am I able to locate any help "button" anywhere, let alone in the "upper right" section as stated.

I'm probably missing something(s) here. Will really appreciate anyone's assistance.

THANKS in advance!

·
Registered
271 Posts
One way is to upload to an account, like photobucket, and just copy the "image link" in order to post here.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yep yer missing the tiny tiny print at the bottom of the page that says Additional options then scroll down a bit further and you'll see "Attach files" click on the "manage attachments" and post away.
Takes a bit of time dependeing on your net conn.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
simple and fast with a photobucket account.
Photobucket is free if your wondering! You can upload straight from a device also, like phones, ipods, and any device that takes pics

·
Registered
90 Posts
Let me apologize in advance, I'm certain this has been asked about many times. But I have spent an hour trying to search everywhere I can for help in this usually simple process.

In reading the "New Members Click Here" thread I found several references to picture posting. However, despite my efforts I have not been able to obtain any data on this process. In fact, the below states:

"Before posting a question, Please do a little home work first. If you need help Related on How to search, posting etc. please click on "Help" upper right button. Click on topic related to your question. If your question is how to post a Pic. Ref. Gallery Sticky: Picture posting 101."

Perhaps these words were written years ago and things have since changed, but what site do you visit which does not clearly indicate things like their "Help" section? So far not only can I not find any such sticky in Gallery, nor am I able to locate any help "button" anywhere, let alone in the "upper right" section as stated.

I'm probably missing something(s) here. Will really appreciate anyone's assistance.

THANKS in advance!
Don't ever be embarrassed or frustrated when asking a question.
Those questions are what keeps forums from getting stale.
Those questions are what attracts and retains members.

This particular forum is loaded with experts at everything from posting problems like yours, to guns and ammo. They all are anxious to help. My first question had 3,000 views (most were mine,lol) and over 100 suggestions.

I have seen posters on other forums that love to say: "do some homework and then get back to us". I actually saw one guy say: to "check the index and don't bring-up old subjects".. I almost fell out of my chair at his stupidity.

These rude people have "special issues" of their own and don't speak for the rest of us. OK, my work is done here.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I wonder if there is a minimum post count before you can post pictures? I know this is true for pm's. 4-12-2 did you get this resolved?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts