Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
M.I.A.
1,474 Posts
Yeah, they are pretty decent. I used to have one on my Beowulf. The only thing I didn't really like is how it changes length of pull. Have you noticed any awkwardness due to the butt-stock feeling too long?

P.S. I also set my rifle w/ limbsaver down on a freshly washed carpet, and then picked it up two weeks later. That rubber is soft! It stuck to the carpet and pulled off a corner of the rubber. Something else to keep in mind.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I put Limb Savers on all my shotguns and all rifles that need a good pad. I don't use the slip on ones, I mount mine to the stocks so changing the length of pull is a non issue.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I put Limb Savers on all my shotguns and all rifles that need a good pad. I don't use the slip on ones, I mount mine to the stocks so changing the length of pull is a non issue.
That is what I do and they are great. I also have the strap on shoulder pad when shooting my 7 mag from the bench. I can hardly feel the recoil. I love the fact that it is so portable. I have a 240 yard shooting range and when friends come to sight in their guns it gets used a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts