Perfect Union banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
folding stock ? PICTURES ADDED

I just bought one of falcon folding stocks but it is missing the metal piece that the stock latches to. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to remedy this problem.

Thanks, Bryan

·
Registered
8,399 Posts
I just bought one of falcon folding stocks but it is missing the metal piece that the stock latches to. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to remedy this problem.

Thanks, Bryan
Got a picture of your stock and maybe one of a complete Falcon stock? May be possible for you or someone else to fabricate the piece. Don't know how hard it would be until I see it though.

Best,
Grumpy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry about getting back so late with you fellas. I talked to to my son about making some more of these and he said no problem but give a week or so, also I will have him take some pics of mine and post here hopefully in a couple of days.

Thanks, Bryan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Howdy all, this is hoghunt's son that did the machining. This particular one was turned out of generic cold-rolled steel and was cold blued once by my dad. In the pictures the cold blue has a sheen that makes it seem as if there is no finish. That is not the case. Also there appears to be small areas of rust, but it is actually just dust flecks that reflect the flash. In the future I could turn these out of cold-rolled steel, aluminum, and stainless steel. Hope you all like what you see

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.