Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had a chance to get the gun and the camera out to the gun club for the first time together and shot this intro and shooting demo of the new FN FNX .45 Tactical. I rarely use the word "tack driver" because...I can't drive tacks with a pistol round, but...came pretty darn close this time.

The FNX .45ACP has terrific ergonomics, is very easy to manage and handle, has great ambidextrous controls and really can put rounds on target.

PLUS it has enormous capacity, 15+1 of good old .45ACP. One of the highest capacity production .45ACP semi autos available.

Here's the video:

Reactions: Mini Cooper

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Three items:

1) Those sights look like they are pretty high off the slide.

2) How do you think the double stack frame would be for people with smaller hands?

3) How is the front of the trigger guard finished out for off-hand index finger placement?

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Three items:

1) Those sights look like they are pretty high off the slide.

Yes, they are high sights to accommodate a suppressor on the barrel. I shoot better with them than the sights on the regular FNX .45 (just sold it, in fact).

2) How do you think the double stack frame would be for people with smaller hands?

I really could not say. I have XXL hands and would not be in a good position to offer advice to people with small hands.

3) How is the front of the trigger guard finished out for off-hand index finger placement?

Seems fine to me.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yes, they are high sights to accommodate a suppressor on the barrel.
Ah...didn't think about that.

How is the front of the trigger guard finished out for off-hand index finger placement?

Seems fine to me.
Just to be a smart ass :D I'd like to note that you don't actually seem to use the high off-hand grip to utilize the front trigger guard-index finger placement. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.