Perfect Union banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever seen flying spiders? We have em down heah! The spiders emit a huge amount of web material, the wind catches the web, and spiders fly for miles. I caught a 60 ft one today at work. The webs are all over; up in the sky, on our auto antennas, walking into walmart one guy had a 20 ft. web on the back of his hat. You think I'm kidden? check this out!
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1...L/000972-2.html

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Hay cajungeo, is there a season on these things? You know us southern boys love to hunt things that fly. How many do ya need to make a mess for cookin? Is there a limit? Let me know, and maybe I'll come down to your parts and help ya out some weekend.

·
Registered
54 Posts
We have those here in Arkansas too. There is nothing quite like walking through a parking lot, when all of a sudden....****! I've got webs on my head! Oh well, just part of southern livin'.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I talked with the old ones at work today. They say the webs are all done on the same day. Just 1 day, and It will rain in 3 days after. We will see. Course down heah it rains every 3 days for 3 days anyway. That web site I posted, the pictures were from oregon. so I guess them lil critters have flown aways.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey, cajungeo here is a good website that will give you a wide variety of news stories on flying spiders. Been a listener of this radio program for years. www.rense.com check it out, good site for everything that does not fit in the box. SINGLESIDE out.:usa: :rapid: :ar15:

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the link singleside. I read one article in there where some people in Oregon thought the webs were from aircraft. Having been in aircraft for some years, the only thing they drop is fuel, bombs, missiles, troops, supplies, vehicles, tin foil, flares, parts, blue ice, and certain other chemicals, but no webs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Here is an interesting photo of an aircraft spraying something very high up. Go to www.webshots.com search chemtrails photo on page 2. Also have seen this same photo at www.rense. com search chemtrails. very interesting subject who is spaying what? Does this have any thing to do with the open sky treaty? To mamy unansered questions. I am still searching for the hard facts so far found none. SINGLESIDE OUT. RATS LIVE ON NO EVIL STAR same in reverse.:usa: :rapid:

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmmmm? It is a USAF plane. It's not an EC-8, E-3, nor a KC-135, and it isn't fuel, as fuel is jettisoned from the wing tips. There appears to be an aparatus releasing the substance, but why near the body? Possibly a OC-135B, but they have no winglets. I have seen fighters on pull-up from a steep dive apear to have a trail at the wing tips, but this is just compressed air, and this is no fighter. Will check on this somemore.:confused:

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have been fishing on a boat in the middle of the Sacramento river and been inundated with these tiny spiders that emit a small web and ride the wind. They are pretty harmless but in great numbers a sure pain in the ass. I quit fishin that day because of them. I later fould them filly grown in my boat. I HATE SPIDERS!:mad:

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
singleside, have done more research, the plane is one of the 20 C-135 versions, where you see the the dark area at the begining of the vaper trail is fuel dumps. These planes are the military versions of the boeing 707 i.e. 717. That is fuel you see in the picture. Fuel is jettesoned for several reasons. Testing the system, emergency's, if plane is loaded at maximum to land at a higher altitude airport where thin air will cause plane to be overloaded, and a drunk pilot. They dump over sparsely populated areas. I have seen a B-1B dump fuel in the desert near Edwards Airforce base. It isn't secret sauce it is JP Jet Fuel.

·
Registered
102 Posts
That is what I thought it was, although I had not seen this type of fuel release sytem on this part of this type of the plane before. My investigation of this photo is of usaf origin. good catch cajungeo Singleside out:usa: :rapid:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts