Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Mini 14 GB. How do I remove the flash suppressor from the rifle? Does it require any special tools? Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.

·
Registered
821 Posts
It just unscrews! I would use a thin,strong piece of metal like a scewdriver that you would stick inbetween the cage posts. Remember to wrap the screwdriver with somthing like a piece of innertube or somthing to keep it from scratching. Or you could wrap the suppresser with innertube rubber or somthing and use a channel lock pliers.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anyone try a strap wrench on the flash suppressor? Be careful not to bend anything if it's never been off before and when you put it back on... do not over-tighten it. Will cause POI to change if you do. Good Luck!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Originally posted by BillVan
Anyone try a strap wrench on the flash suppressor? Be careful not to bend anything if it's never been off before and when you put it back on... do not over-tighten it. Will cause POI to change if you do. Good Luck!
I was trying to think of what that thing is called! Although I'm not sure it would be strong enough,it would be worth a try!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts