Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the 6-24x50 with the FFP MOA reticle. My Ruger 300 winmag is waiting for it's new glass. I usually buy cheap glass but I sprang for this one. Moving to Idaho so I want the extra reach! This has been the week of getting new toys!

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
It's the 6-24x50 with the FFP MOA reticle. My Ruger 300 winmag is waiting for it's new glass. I usually buy cheap glass but I sprang for this one. Moving to Idaho so I want the extra reach! This has been the week of getting new toys!
what do you have? the ruger precision in 300 mag?

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
heres a review, not mine and not good...I stick with Leopold or vortex scopes...

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And for any bad review there are hundreds of good reviews. You should go watch some. This anything but cheap.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After speaking with my Son in Law, I am going to mount this one on his dads Remington 700 in 7mm Mag. He inherited it last month and it need a new scope. I'll buy another one for me. Mine is an old rifle Ruger M77 all weather.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its just the first one I saw..im sure there are reviews all over the board...so what ruger did you get? the PR 300 win mag
The opinions I trust on youtube were overwhelmingly positive.

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
The opinions I trust on youtube were overwhelmingly positive.
I usually look several places for reviews and then try and find someone or a few people that have what im looking to buy and see how they like it, thats just for stuff that over a few hundred...thats why I use the vortex scopes...and they have been good so far...they also have the same lifetime warranty as leupold scopes..

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I usually look several places for reviews and then try and find someone or a few people that have what im looking to buy and see how they like it, thats just for stuff that over a few hundred...thats why I use the vortex scopes...and they have been good so far...they also have the same lifetime warranty as leupold scopes..
So does Arken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts