Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
USAF SF
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the help of my tax returns, I was finally able to fix up my rifle the way I wanted. The external work is practically done. Now I just have to look into a trigger job.

580 Ranch rifle with Hogue stock, Specter 2-point sling w/ magazine pouch, Magpul AFG, Amega Ranges Scout Rail, and Bushnell Trophy 1x28 red dot.

Original Rifle (wood stock was damaged)

·
Registered
182 Posts
It was pretty when you got it and it's even prettier now! Nice job, looks great! Now you need another Mini so that you can have both a traditional and a tacti-cool! :)

Enjoy!!

·
Vigilant Curmudgeon
789 Posts
Very well done...Scout Rifle set-up.Jeff Cooper wouldn't approve of the non .308 cal. He has passed on now so he won't say anything.

Reactions: Marlin 45 carbine

·
USAF SF
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome setup. how do you like the bushnell red dot?
It's pretty solid for such a cheap optic. I can actually shoot dime sized groups with it at 50m, and at over 100m the shots stay well grouped. It'd be much better if it had more settings, but you get what you pay for. It even held zero after I moved it around on the rail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.