Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from shooting with some new Federal Ordinance mags I pulled off an auction site 30 rounders in blue. They loaded and fed flawlessley! I'm particularly excited because they were cheap ($20) each. :D I'm tempted to contact the seller for more.

Before I do, does anybody have any experience with these mags? How do they hold up long term?

Also- the blue F.O. mags seem to feed more smoothly than the stainless steel P.M.I. that I have. I think this is because of the roughness on the inside of the s.s. mag. Anybody have two P.M.I.'s in each material to compare?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Federal Ordnance sold out to Precision Metal Ind.( PMI) there the same mag. Just compare your F.O. to a PMI when you get a chance you'll see. If you still have the plastic bags they each come in just check the address, it's the same on both.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm too much of a pack rat, but if I get my hands on a case I'll post them in the for sale.

The base plated are different from the PMI's I have, but the rest is just the same. Except the action.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts