Perfect Union banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm thinking about what direction to go on my mini 580 ranch rifle.
I found a old under folding federal ordnance stock for sale, unfortunately based on the price they know what they have, but I was wondering if it would even fit my mini? If so I'm thinking about going sbr style, if not ill go pseudo scout rifle. :) :wacko:

·
AC-556 Owner
740 Posts
Hello all, I'm thinking about what direction to go on my mini 580 ranch rifle.
I found a old under folding federal ordnance stock for sale, unfortunately based on the price they know what they have, but I was wondering if it would even fit my mini? If so I'm thinking about going sbr style, if not ill go pseudo scout rifle. :) :wacko:
It should fit

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
Should be good to go, I have BC folder that fits my target model, 6.8 mini and 196 standard model.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good, it's the typical 200 dollar price range but I have this wicked idea. Now to start looking for wood hand guards.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IS that the one on GunBroker for $575? Seems like a lot of money for that.
No i have the rifle, just wanting to fix it up some. I'm thinking about the underfolder stock and shortening the barrel to 13" and permanently attaching a long flash hider/bao lug/ front site I have allready. It would make it legal length, and make one cool range toy/ spray and pray shtf gun.

All of my guns are function over form, I know this will be more form, but different atleast!

Now I don't know if I should go scout rail or wood top cover:wacko:

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
They are very pricey, highly sought after, not enough to go around.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Exactly why Ruger should bring them back or another company should make replicas ;):lol:

·
Registered
663 Posts
They would, I'm shocked no one is. The price of the vintage ones is reason enough!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts