Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post this. I sell guns at Walmart in the evenings. We got a memo from Ark. that we will no longer sell a gun if we do not hear from Feds in three days as the law states. This may seem like a small step, and it is but in wrong direction.

·
Registered
53 Posts
In my experiences at Walmart there is no such thing as an INSTANT BACKGROUND CHECK.....and that's the only place I've bought from that seems to always have mysterious delays. :rolleyes: :usa:

·
Registered
139 Posts
This is called a liability issue and companies have a right to protect themselves from litigation. If you wish to place blame, place it at the feet of lawyers who hunt greed from people out to take no responsiblity for their actions, or their offsprings actions. When a Judge or jury will simply throw them out of court or make the looser pay in these lawsuits for frivolous actions brought to bear on the innocent; only then will things change. Best LTS

·
Registered
4 Posts
2 Years ago I watched as a guy bought a semiauto shotgun with only a green card and could not speak engish,young boy about 15 spoke for him. They will not sell me a rifle because I LIVE ACROSS THE STATE LINE 10 MINUTES AWAY. Needless to say I do not care to do business with wally world. I buy from gun shops only!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought I'd add one more thing to this. I've heard that 40% of the ammunition purchaced is bought at discount stores on impulse. We may not like it but this is a big influence in an industry we all love. ( K-mart no pistol ammo ect.) Gun sales are such a small part of Walmart sales but very important to Remington and Mossberg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts