Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And and here it is:

"The president is going to act," Biden said. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken. We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required."

Biden: Obama may take 'executive action' on gun control

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
time to impeach!:ph34r:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Someone said an executive order wouldn't hold up in court, something that happened back in the Truman administration? Either way, I don't care what Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussien Obama has to say about it: 2A is absolute. He can write all the EO's he wants. Try to enforce them-

Keep in mind, when Obamacare passed, there was no danger- even if a majority of America didn't want it, and they rammed it thru anyway, no one was going to be shooting politicians or LEOs over it. 2A is a different matter. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just took this same discussion to another..(unnamed) forum that I frequent..and was told .."NOT HERE"..I am a C&R holder..and have had CCWs in 3 states since 1967...and have yet to use a gun..but my thoughts were not welcome..This country is headed for trouble...

·
Banned
7,374 Posts
Sounds to me that they are going to stop imports of guns and ammo (and magazines). This can be done without violating the Constitution. Domestic manufacturing restrictions though would require new federal legislation (alot harder to do.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.