Perfect Union banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have not bought from dag in particular but I have bought ammo on line that required proof of age and when I lived in illinois I had to send a copy of my firearms owner identification card . moving to missouri was the best thing I have ever done.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ammo

Almost all online ammo places want proof of your age.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Almost all online ammo places want proof of your age.
not really, i usually stay away from those sites, not because they're unsafe, but because the internet is not safe, most of the banks in the U.S. have been hacked by foreign enemies and they don't tell the people about it, i try to keep little money in the bank and have a separate account for purchasing stuff off of the internet. it is pretty easy to hack into a sites database and get all the information you want. not to scare anyone, i just have had it happen once and i won't let it happen again.

·
Registered
271 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Other than it seems a bit pricey...
I should have qualified better. DAG is pricey compared to Walmart even including the "free" shipping and no tax. Problem is, Walmart is out of 308 and at what works out to just under $10 a box, DAG is cheap compared to the next most inexpensive 308 I can find.

·
Registered
93 Posts
The price is right on steel case and shipping is free, but they want a copy of your ID. Seems fishy in today's climate of identity theft. Anyone use them?

DAG Ammo, Your Low Cost Ammo Provider
I talked to the owner a few months back. He seems like a nice guy. He mainly sells at gun shows. His warehouse is about 45 mins away, I would have to pay sales tax. I would feel safe buying from him.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good enough. Thanks guys. I'll update when the time comes. No cheap 308 in town for going on two months. Gotta do something.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I'm still not sure about the whole "need ID" policy. I've never had to provide ID with an online ammo purchase...

Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, Cheaper Than Dirt, MidwayUSA, and AmmoToGo don't require it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts