Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!!!! Want a Dramatic target you can shoot, try this, shake up a can of Shaveing Cream, and shoot it with a mini 14 from about 50 yards, it looks like it is SNOWING!!!!! for about 15 seconds, or a warm can of BEER, Same Results!!! Bowie 1953

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hey Bowie, I might shoot a can of shaving cream, but don't think I would waste the beer. I once had an EMPTY propane bottle (1lb) and I shot it with a 22 LR. What a surprise, it flew 40 ft into the air. Then I found an old TV in the dump. (In the country where I grew up every one had a dump) I shot the picture tube from behind a big oak tree expection a large glass explosion, what a dissipointment, it just made a neat little hole. :(

·
Registered
535 Posts
If you have a cleared area where a fire won't get out of hand, set a one gallon can of coleman latern fuel next to an open flame and shoot it. Makes a nice fireball.

·
Registered
216 Posts
cajungeo: I shot the picture tube from behind a big oak tree expection a large glass explosion, what a dissipointment, it just made a neat little hole. :(

:D When you shoot a vacuum device you get implosion - an opposite of explosion. That phenomenon caused a lot of dissapointment to me as a kid, too. To get a spectacular results with a picture tube you are pretty much limited to dropping it from a roof of a 5-story building...

Voruzon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts