Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Laser dot sight & flashlight sale heads up

Don't know if we're allowed to mention a non registered vendor here but I received an email today from a Veteran owned company called Tacticon Armament which lists 3 new products they're selling at $24.95 each (free shp'g) for the 1st 50 customers through amazon only. They say the price will go up after that.

The items are 1) BattleBeam V1R red laser dot sight, 2) BattleBeam V1G green laser dot sight and 3) BattleTorch V1 flashlight accessory with strobe feature.

I think you have to be signed up with your email to receive the offer but I checked on Amazon by entering the company name & the items are there but they're mixed in with a bunch of other sighting products.

I ordered the green sight & will let you all know if it's worth 2 hoots when I get it.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I rec'd the green dot laser already because the vendor sent it 2-3 day USPS, which was a plus for him. Haven't tested it under fire yet but tested it in the house to the degree that I could.

positives : quality looking product that's small & compact; nice bright spot; rechargeable battery; magnetic recharge port; combat veteran owned company; mounts tight on pistol with 2 cross mount slot pic rail; the price is right

negatives : won't mount tight on pistols with one cross mount slot picatinny rail; laser dot skips (flickers) across the wall because of something reviewers are calling "PMW"; made in china

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
What do you mean all your battery powered devices won't work
after the emp?

Reactions: Jonjeo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a flashlight from Amazon that I can put on my forehead, and found a suitable one. I expected that the quality would be low, but as it turned out, on the contrary, I was satisfied with the quality, by the way, who is interested, I ordered it here https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Headlamp-Flashlight-Headlight-Headlamps/dp/B07ZWK5QKM. Then I wanted to equip my rifle with a laser, but I wanted to check it for range before buying, because my previous laser from aliexpress did not shine very far. I had to go to a gun shop, but everything was very expensive there. I didn't know where to get a suitable laser and as a result, I took the laser from my father LOL. He doesn't shoot anymore, and the laser is very good, so now I'm completely ready for a night hunt!

·
Patron Saint of Rye
557 Posts
All WISH grade Chinesium.
Pass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts