Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Old school. Don't know how old your Browning is, but it looks sweet. My favorite cousin, more like my uncle, owned a gun shop for decades and from time to time he had one in the case. Got to handle them but never shot it. Based on what I know if you got that little pistol for 350, you got a great deal! .22LR is about all I shoot anymore mostly due to the price of ammo, but .22 has gotten price stupid and hard to find. Tell your wife to enjoy that sweet gun.

Reb

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Old school. Don't know how old your Browning is, but it looks sweet. My favorite cousin, more like my uncle, owned a gun shop for decades and from time to time he had one in the case. Got to handle them but never shot it. Based on what I know if you got that little pistol for 350, you got a great deal! .22LR is about all I shoot anymore mostly due to the price of ammo, but .22 has gotten price stupid and hard to find. Tell your wife to enjoy that sweet gun.

Reb
Thanks. It really is a very nice little gun. Accurate as heck.
Donnie D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.