Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I choose to stick with this forum. I will not be discouraged and leave this forum. These trolls are probably Obama sympathisers or even on the govmint payroll. Don't be sucked in by them. Use the "iggy on them, don't respond to them and things will get back to normal.

I come here for technical stuff and to read Grumpy's posts. We don't need no stinking moderators.

fishslayerbob

·
Registered
74 Posts
Self moderation, I like it!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Dftft? Huh? (Please translate for the old farts)

·
Banned
7,947 Posts
I choose to stick with this forum. I will not be discouraged and leave this forum. These trolls are probably Obama sympathisers or even on the govmint payroll. Don't be sucked in by them. Use the "iggy on them, don't respond to them and things will get back to normal.

I come here for technical stuff and to read Grumpy's posts. We don't need no stinking moderators.

fishslayerbob
99% of the trolls in the Mini 14/30 are drive-by shootings then they flame out and disappear because they get ignored or not loved. I don't put them on ignore but am tending more these days to not quote them or respond to their drivel.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I think they were and you missed them.
What ever your name is this time around I don't care. Consider yourself lucky as I will never address another response to you or about you until you learn some manners. You have never existed and will never exist. I only converse with individuals who respect the rights and privileges of the other members of the forum. When you can do that I will change my opinion toward you and consider you a member. Until then you are persona non gratius. kwg

·
I always been here.......
317 Posts
What ever your name is this time around I don't care. Consider yourself lucky as I will never address another response to you or about you until you learn some manners. You have never existed and will never exist. I only converse with individuals who respect the rights and privileges of the other members of the forum. When you can do that I will change my opinion toward you and consider you a member. Until then you are persona non gratius. kwg
Thank you, it is about time..... :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
I think we all learn from both sides, but certain folks really just antagonise. I look for them and just add them back into my ignore list immediately when they appear or reappear. It's one of the reasons I don't post that much. I read first and get my list updated and only post when i actually know something about the subject. works for me. I like spirited, but non-personal debate. In the end, Americans can't possible agree on everything, but we can still be civil if we try.

God Bless!

Ron

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
what is wrong with people helping the web site?

"Trolling" improves the site's # of visits and new post counts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.