Perfect Union banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just my opinion and those are like anal openings-everybody has one.
But to me it is like a black cloud is hanging over the country or there is a feeling of doom, fear, concern, foreboding or something. Christmas did not feel like Christmas (that is my favorite time of year), decorations were almost non-existent, everyone seemed depressed, very few cards, etc.
Hope seems to be fading fast and no one seems to care about anything except themselves and today-the future seems gone. People seemed more upbeat when I was in Nam.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this???????????

Semper Fi

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do feel the same way unfortunately, and wished the mood was different indeed. Part of the problem is that half of the country feels is being dragged by the current leadership into transforming it into something that we won't recognize; that our beloved country is being changed before our own eyes, and we feel powerless to do something about it.

The dems are using the election results claiming it as a mandate to ram their agenda thru, and it seems there is noone out there that will be able to stop this catastrophe.

Just my two cents.

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:wacko:Be careful about that gloom crap.Next thing some government stooge will read that as "depression",and say you need mental health screening,and then want all of your guns!:ph34r:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Higher prices, failing investments, lack of true representation, afraid of not being PC, wondering if your job will still be there when you get back to work if you still have a job...

Wait, this isn't the place for politics or religion.

Praying good health to all of you and hoping desperately for a better
Happy New Year.

·
Registered
147 Posts
a skilled gunman, with even minimal gear, need fear nothing, except perhaps car wrecks and diseases. All else can be fixed in one way or another, with his skill and either the pistol or the rifle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts