Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

· Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sorry, but I can't read your posts. When I started this thread, I had a feeling you would bite. You're so vain, I bet you think this song is about you, don't you, don't you, don't you? Been to Nova Scotia, lately? LOL!!!

· †3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
Because this thread is about me. Which is why I bit. i knew it was about me because it was.

Besides, we all know you cant read. "Speech to text" only works one way and you cant afford the other half of the software to understand what Im saying "text to speech"

· Registered
345 Posts
Cool story bro. why are people so hostile toward me. Oh I know exactly why John 15 verses 18 to 21.
A little to egotistical for John 15 to apply to you. Think Mathew 7:3 instead. You are so busy telling us how great you are you cannot see how stupid you look.

· †3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
I bet he was laughed off of AR15.com pretty quick. That's a pretty hard core bunch. I wonder how we got lucky enough for him to land over here. Pathetic individual.
At15 kicked me for proving argument that the mini 30 is best shtf rifle.

The admin enveloped in to a jealous rage in rejection of Christ and banned me.

· Registered
507 Posts
YOU ARE NOT JESUS. YOU ARE NOT THE CHRIST. Stop quoting scripture every time you hear the slightest hint of rejection. If you had a convincing case, you drown it in your arrogant morass of hubris.

Mr. Avila is a Christian. He didn't reject Christ, he rejected YOU.

Get over yourself.

· Registered
267 Posts
YOU ARE NOT JESUS. YOU ARE NOT THE CHRIST. Stop quoting scripture every time you hear the slightest hint of rejection. If you had a convincing case, you drown it in your arrogant morass of hubris.

Mr. Avila is a Christian. He didn't reject Christ, he rejected YOU.

Get over yourself.
Thank you......I've been trying to figure out how to say it since his first few posts when he referred to "Jesus-denying fools," as if rejecting him was rejecting our Lord. What a deluded, pompous ass! Must have had a momma who told him every morning how so very special he was.

· P=3/8A
955 Posts
At15 kicked me for proving argument that the mini 30 is best shtf rifle.

The admin enveloped in to a jealous rage in rejection of Christ and banned me.
Proved that you think it is the best SHTF rifle.
You obviously feel that you are the know it all concerning weapons, but you haven't realized that you are no where close.

Your tag line only refers to the teachings involving Christ and the bible, nothing else.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.