Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
djskit,

I noticed you are from Roseville, CA. I just got slated today to do some work there in June, probably be there for about 2-3 weeks. I was wondering if there are any public ranges out there where I might be able to waste some time after work? Also, will your state let me bring any of my bolt-action rifles with me?

Thanks....
DarkStar11

No Longer Involved
A bit of a drive down to Sac Valley shooting center will get you the best in the area. 300yd and 100yd. They have a 1000 course open for competitive events and members. Skeet and sporting clays, and pistol ranges. Silhouette shooting for members as well.

Great place. It is about 30 minutes or so from Sacramento, to the south east.

Registered
Hey - I saw that thread title and thought I was in trouble!
Bill is from the other side of the tracks ;) so yeah, I've never been to sac valley.
I go to the rifle range in Lincoln (916) 645-7728. Its small, but the facilities are nice. If you look at a map of the roseville area go up hwy 65 about 10 miles. The range is on the 65 about 1 mile past town on the right.
I doubt that there's any problems with bringing bolt guns, but you never can be sure in this state. :mad:
Keep your AR and AKs at home or plan on spending time in the pokey! :trooper:
I'm a little restrited on my outings these days as we have a brand new baby but e-mail me at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts