Perfect Union banner

Digital Desert Mini-14 (desert rat)

7K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  Melting 
#1 ·
Enclosed are a couple shots outlining the desert rat Mini-14 ACU. I modified the mini-14 to match my (desert rat) motorcycle.

view on carpet, I did not camo the Stainless Steel reciever....yet

here is a 1/4 view with the rail mounted tactical light, no on/off chords, my left hand activates the switch

another well lighted view

close-up of rail and EOtech sight (real, not knock-off)

sling view
Overall happy with results!
Enjoy....
Keithm

See less See more
#8 ·
That's prepared! I like it, I keep thinking about doing a camo job on my truck, after all it will be my bug out vehicle if shtf. 8ft bed with a cap will come in handy not to mention 4x4. Now I'm kinda inspired to get a bike rack to carry a dirt bike on the back bumper, but my mini will stay classy with wood.

#15 ·
Well I must say I am inspired by both the rifle and the bike , but this is a tough crowd !
If you want to impress us ! You dress your woman in some camo, put and put her on the bike holding the rifle. " got to be careful when your showing off " just joking !

#18 ·
Couple follow-up progress on my camo projects:

Mini with added lower rail and angled hand guard. The hand guard helps with non-shooting hand gun control.

finished camo the sub 2000 9mm carbine. The gun takes 32 round glock magizines

camo'd the entire gun including sling

sub 2000 folds and fits into small backpack
The step-by-step process for camo the guns is detailed here:
http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/rifl...-desert-camo-sub2000-step-step-walk-thru.html
Couple years and couple thousand round without finish issue.
All the Best!
Keithm

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.