Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know that Glock makes a .380,but it doesnt score enough points for the BATF to let them import them.Puzzles me.I thought I had every caliber glock makes in the full size series,except I do own a Glock23 .40. I dont like the subcompacts or mini Glocks I have big hands and cant grip them well.I Liked the Glock22 so well I bought the 23 to carry off duty.But I saw a picture of the .380 its a ten round compact that would probably take the country by storm.I just cant see why it doesnt score enough points to be imported.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Heard of it, but I thought it was a full size. Never have quite figured out how US Govt figure importation points. The CZ 22 target pistol didn't qualify either.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Who knows how government weenies think. It's probably politics.

But maybe it's about college grads who don't know guns. I’ll suppose that testing on new firearms is done by co-op students. What real agent would spend weeks reading about a gun before test firing? And then filling out incomprehensible forms on the test results?

Maybe the interns experienced groovin'.

I call groovin' your first few shots that cut wonderfully precision red grooves in your hand, behind the thumb and forefinger.

I first experienced groovin' on my new .380, and since have taken a lower and firm grip on small pistols.

I'll bet that government weenies are afraid of the Glock .380

KC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts