Perfect Union banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
†3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find it quite consistent that people here who reject Christ are also induced into a jealous rage in my posts. must mean god is real and these people are going to hell.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I find it quite consistent that people here who reject Christ are also induced into a jealous rage in my posts. must mean god is real and these people are going to hell.
At Charter Barclay hospital in Chicago there is a whole floor of your friends and acquaintances. Some talk to God, some are God, some are prophets, some see messages from God from pictures in the newspapers. You would be among friends there.

·
†3AD† S.T.A.R.S. Delta 7
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who is Jesus Christ?
Jesus Christ is the son of god who died on the cross for the sins of mankind and anyone who believes in their heart that Jesus is lord and confesses the truth and believe that he was raised from the dead shall be saved.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
I am not sure they are in a jealous rage or just put off by the manner in which you post. Its kinda in your face sort of thing. We either don't understand you or the manner that you write. God is real (capital "G") and many believers here. How do you know they are rejecting God or just rejecting you? Need to know that before you wipe the dust off your sandals (Matt 10:14). Seek first to understand before seeking to be understood (Habit 5).

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Yep, you definitely have a knack for knowing immediately who rejects Christ. <_<

I reject you, sir. You are NOT Christ.

You wax idiotic on topics about which you have precious little knowledge. You exhibit more hubris than anyone I've seen in quite some time, and for no apparent reason other than that someone along the way convinced you that you are, in fact, the greatest, most intelligent, most capable human being who ever walked this great Earth.

Get over yourself.

Oh, and STARS? Resident Evil sucked. And the fact that you are apparently a real-life LARP'er makes you that much less credible when it comes to discussing "grown up stuff" like guns, religion, and politics.

Check it out: http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/255514

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
A little known fact !

Back in my younger days , while I was overseas while in the " Corps "
in a country called Vietnam , I was a follower of Christ as " yours truly " was " killing for Jesus " with every pull of the trigger , slicing of my K-bar and each throw of my gernades ! :D

I am alive today , because as long as the Marine Corps is forever , I will live forever ! Amen Jesus ! ;)

Attachments

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
You know you guys really shouldnt make fun of kevins son, it might get you banned...

·
M.I.A.
1,474 Posts
Back in my younger days , while I was overseas while in the " Corps "
in a country called Vietnam , I was a follower of Christ as " yours truly " was " killing for Jesus " with every pull of the trigger , slicing of my K-bar and each throw of my gernades ! :D

I am alive today , because as long as the Marine Corps is forever , I will live forever ! Amen Jesus ! ;)
LOL, I think I don't see eye to eye with you on a lot of things. But you are one funny guy. And while I think there were plenty of awful things that went on in Veitnam, but I doubt any more than any other war. (And John Kerry is a liar, I don't believe the diarrhea he spewed out of his mouth).
I respect you and thank you for your service. You guys are the first on the beach and take the brunt of the casualties. I sure hope you have believed in The Lord Jesus, because I'd like to see you in the next age. Have a good one and thanks for making me laugh...

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
― Eleanor Roosevelt

P.S. I'm still waiting for a straight answer from the OP... ;)

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
he probably is he is queer....

oh wait they **** goats...

maybe he ****s same sex goats.....

this should get me banned, no reference to peoples sexually nature and all

·
ANTI anti-gun activist
1,287 Posts
well i wouldn't dream of taking your place carpshooter hell your name says it all lmao !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.