Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CZ Shadow 2 - UPDATED w/PIC

Back in April I had convinced myself (and posted) my next handgun purchase was going to be the Beretta 92X. Fast forward 4 months and I took a 180 degree turn. The CZ Shadow 2 came in yesterday and after some range time it is by far the sweetest best shooting firearm I have ever handled. If you ever get a chance to shoot one don't pass it up. Yes they are a bit expensive but in my opinion worth every last cent.

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Just had to have those orange grips.

· Registered
8,794 Posts
I suggest members boycott Beretta due to the 'shove it' attitude to owners of the old style Tomcat .32acp pistol. A small frame crack would develop after many times less than 100 rounds fired, therefore practice/plinking is out. a fun to shoot little pistol and plenty for deep concealment but rendered emergency use only.

· Banned
5,618 Posts
Back in April I had convinced myself (and posted) my next handgun purchase was going to be the Beretta 92X. Fast forward 4 months and I took a 180 degree turn. The CZ Shadow 2 came in yesterday and after some range time it is by far the sweetest best shooting firearm I have ever handled. If you ever get a chance to shoot one don't pass it up. Yes they are a bit expensive but in my opinion worth every last cent.
I had the first Shadow I, customized by the CZ Custom Shop. Competed successfully with it. Best 9 mm ever, and I'm sure Version II carries on the tradition. CZ makes some really great firearms. I have a CZ Scorpion Carbine now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.