Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beretta Web - CX4 Storm

Sorry if I have landed this in the wrong forum. I couldn't decide so I opted for the AR forum because of the futuristic look and practicality of this weapon.
Anyway, I just orderd a couple of these weapons, one in .40 and the other in the .45 Anyone own one of these new creations from Beretta? If so, what do you think?
I plan on building both of them up into home defense. I like them because of their quick handling, Beretta reliability, High capacity, and the manstopping power in the .45...... which will probably become the favorite.
Ed

·
Registered
833 Posts
Well, then you get DOUBLE FAIL... as you managed to stick this in the AK section. LOL

I think the storm is a nice looking rifle, however, I will stick with my Hi Points, as for half the price I can afford a lot more ammo... and they shoot just as fast! :D

:D

·
Registered
8,479 Posts
there has been reports of bolt failures of these, one of them was owned by the Mass asst attorney general IIRC. can't recollect were I saw this for sure but one note was on a firearms forum. nice looking carbine, but pricey.
maybe beretta has the issue worked out by now.
I have a Marlin Camp .45 that I 'tweaked' some, maybe would grab it or it's brother the 9mm in case of shtf over my Mini30. accurate carbines.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mercy sakes! I need new glasses. Sorry for the mistake. Geeez.
My son inlaw did in fact opt for the high point in the .40 I figured on "upgrading" to the Beretta. I am a Beretta fan, always have liked the quality of their products. I will be giving an update on performance after I get some rounds down range. Thanks for the replies.
Ed er.........Mr Ed :)

Well, then you get DOUBLE FAIL... as you managed to stick this in the AK section. LOL

I think the storm is a nice looking rifle, however, I will stick with my Hi Points, as for half the price I can afford a lot more ammo... and they shoot just as fast! :D

:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
They are fun little carbines I had one each in 9mm and 40SW. I sold the 40SW and kept the 9mm, as I have a PX4 in 9mm to share mags with. Unlike the Hipoint which is also a good carbine, you can get reliable high capacity factory mags, if you live in a state that has no restrictions on such items (20 rounders at least for the 9mm).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts