Perfect Union banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Being my first time here I'm hoping I'm doing this right. I just recently finished a project I started last year and I would like to share it. I started by building a custom stock for my M44 but since I did not want to mess that up I caped it PG. That is until I found a former sniper M91/30 with miss matched parts. I started by building a stock blank than inletting it, bedding it and all the rest of the process. It was my first time taking such a project and now I can't stop. I'm working on a youtube slide show with all the pic's I took. Let me know what you all think and if anything could have been done better. Comment either here or on the videos themselves. I will try to respond to everyone. Thnx
Ps. the M44 was put back together.

Another Mosin Nagant Project Part 1 - YouTube
Another Mosin Nagant Project Part2 - YouTube
Another Mosin Nagant Project Part 3 - YouTube

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good lookin rifle!! How hard is it to find ammo for Mosin Nagant? I was involved in cleaning out a garage lately and found about 25 rounds of what appears to be military ammuntion. I was told at the local gun shop they are for a Mosin Nagant. The cases are kind of copper anodized metal, full metal jacket bullets with yellow painted tips. No marking on the base.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts