Perfect Union banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the bettter shows around (in my humble opinion). If you want some decent .223 NEW ammo, look for The Hunting Shack displays. They usually have one inside the main area and one outside. They manufacture ammo for Cabellas etc., and are located in Stevensville, MT. You can buy bulk "seconds" with the "seconds" part being minor dings on the brass that do not affect firing, ejection, or anything else. That's all I use in my mini now that I can't get the good Norwegen (or whatever it was) Mil Surp from AmmoMan anymore. Never have had problem one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Big PHOENIX GUN SHOW is coming this weekend DECEMBER 1, 2 & 3RD. -THREE DAYS- We hope you are planning to join us. Show hours are Friday 11 A.M to 5 P.M., Saturday 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. and Sunday 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. The show will be held at The Arizona State Fairgrounds at 1826 W. McDowell Ave in Phoenix. For directions to the Show click on www.crossroadsgunshows.com/gunsched.htm#phoenix
For a $1.00 Discount on Adult Admission click on www.crossroadsgunshows.com/xrdsdollarcoupon.htm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.