Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking for a reasonably priced wooden handguard for my 183 series, I ended up with two! Both of them in new to brand new condition. Literally stumbled upon them both in a non-firearms sales location.

Now I am obligated to get another Mini so it does not go to waste…anyone know if the older wooden handguards fit the newer 580 series guns? Been looking for a reason to get one of those….

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I think they will, I know the Chaote hand guard will fit a 181 through the new Mini's, don't know if they fit the older 180's, I think they were the same size also.

·
Banned
7,374 Posts
I need a wooden handguard to restore my 181 to unaltered condition. How much you want?

P.S. the 181+ handguard does not fit a 180 mini.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need a wooden handguard to restore my 181 to unaltered condition. How much you want?

P.S. the 181+ handguard does not fit a 180 mini.
Sorry - not really looking to sell it. I really have been looking to get a newer series and this may be that reason :D

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Ahh, a classic 180. Now that I can see adding. My 580 has an Ultimak rail that in time will sport a red dot, but I love the look of that old school wood hand guard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts