Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from upstate N Y.
I am new to the forum and already enjoy reading the threads. I am in the market for a mini14 but will not pay $1200 for a used one. I have patients and one will show up. I love to reload and am getting setup for 223 and have done a lot of reading on this site.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hello from upstate N Y.
I am new to the forum and already enjoy reading the threads. I am in the market for a mini14 but will not pay $1200 for a used one. I have patients and one will show up. I love to reload and am getting setup for 223 and have done a lot of reading on this site.
Welcome to the site, haunt estate sales, got some of my best stuff there after the professional gun buyers got done cherry picking the cream of the crop and paid more than I could afford. What was left may have been rough looking, in fact I bought my favorite gun with most of the receiver parts in a coffee can. Had it reblued, put together, missing screws replaced and now its my go to woods walking gun. Never know what you will find and they are fun to go to.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome aboard, wish I had met you sooner, I traded a Mini not long ago to a dealer here in Missouri, only got $600 out of it on a trade. There's lots of rifles out there that are reasonably priced. Keep looking.

·
Vigilant Curmudgeon
789 Posts
Welcome aboard, Handloading is a satisfing & rewarding activity.....enjoy your results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.