·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
64 Posts
Kevin;

Back in '94-95, I had a good case of Lyme disease. And yeah, I experienced most all the listed symptoms, although, just reading the list doesn't convey just how bad it can be. In fact, some folks, with what was finally diagnosed as Lyme Disease, actually were thought by others, to have Aids.

And I understand, that having once had Lyme Disease, there remains in the blood an organizism (or other somesuch) called 'Spirochettes', which you never rid yourself of. For that purpose, I don't give blood, for fear I might pass something on.

But what intriques me now, is your use, in the title, of the word "Chronic". To me, that word means recurring, something that might leave you alone for a time, and then come back once again.

Got any more thought on that?

Thanks!

Shotgun Bill

·
Registered
30 Posts
not something to play around with. My sister contracted it while in the military about 6-7 years ago. She JUST now this past year got rid of it. After tens of thousands of dollars in doctors visits and medication (most docs said she had Fybro Myalgia), one doc finally had the sense to find out she had Lyme. I told her from the beginning that she had it so if you THINK you have Lyme, go ahead and do the course of antibiotics that is required to knock this #&^% out and be done with it!!! You could be in for a world of hurt for many years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts