Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Registered
36,430 Posts
So in reality, you want to portray yourself, and by extension, homosexuals, in a bad light. Was your agenda anti-gay all along?

· Registered
36,430 Posts
Jesus sure was a proponent of sharing the wealth. ;)

As for my earlier post, it was at least as much in response to another post in another section, thankfully gone. If someone wants to make the case that based on what we know from the gospels, Jesus would not discriminate against gays, that's an easy case to make. As for whether Jesus was gay, there's what, about a 5% chance of that. Heaven and hell are no doubt full of surprises.

· Registered
64 Posts
If one is to claim to know Jesus the Christ...then one must needs obtain pertinent information about Him, from the Bible; the Old Testament devoted to now fulfilled prophecies concerning His coming and ministry, the New Testament concerning His person, His speaking to us in these latter (and increasingly stupid) days, and so forth.

And it is His word that declares that He was, "in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." Hebrews 4:15.

Homosexuality is a sin...thus Jesus, who did no sin, couldn't have been gay.

(I'm not stupid. I know that your knowledge of the bible is null, and that you have even less, if that's possible, use for scripture. But believe it or not, there are people out here, who know God, who know Jesus, and who are filled with the Holy Spirit and live their lives therein. And I know you'd kill every one of us if possible.)

· Registered
7,312 Posts
Homosexuality is a sin...thus Jesus, who did no sin, couldn't have been gay.
It was posted just to get a charge out of you. Don't take the bait. If he posted that about another religion he might not be with us any longer. But he feels safe poking at Christianity. However God is not mocked.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You use your version of the bible to tell me I live in sin.Yet my minster"who is female gay"tells me you are wrong.The old test. has no meaning in modern times after the life of Christ.Let me guess,do you think the rapture will really happen?Or will the followers who have been lied to go hell?Base "the rapture"on one loose passage,that lost in translation?You can not say for sure if Christ was or was not gay,I think he was asexual,more like the love of a mother for her child.I heaven sex has NO importance.This is MY view.

· Registered
7,312 Posts
Didn't say anything about my version of the bible because I have never written one. A sin is a sin. The price for each is the same. How can I condemn another when I am guilty. Adultery, greed, lust, dishonesty, and hate. All the same.

To call someone who never sinned Gay would mean that he did. So stop poking.

· Registered
36,430 Posts
There is no record of Jesus attacking anyone simply for the posession of money.

Those sins are in how most rich persons got that way, and what they do once they are rich.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.