Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Libertarian
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hogue standard stock questions

Anyone use one of these and if so how do you like it? I have a friend who is seriously considering getting one but is holding off until they find out if there is a sling attachment possibility under the bolt. He has a single to double point sling that he wants to use but worried the stock doesnt have the capability. Thanks yall!

EDIT: Sorry yall I meant Hogue not choate.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Are you talking about installing a sling attachment point on the stock at the rear of the receiver, equivalent to the single point attachment on an AR? If so, that would be interesting. I don't think I've ever seen that done on a mini with a standard stock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I did it on the forearm my old Houge Mini stock. I can't find the exact stud I used but here is something similar, there is one out there with a thin back plate. It took some filing to get the backing plate to fit perfectly flush between the pillars but it fit. Also make sure it's straight when you drill or your bipod will tilt to the side.

·
Libertarian
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Im looking for sling placement similar to an ATI stock right between the trigger group and the receiver. Im assuming since the ATI stocks can do it its only a matter of the proper part and drilling the correct hole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.