Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the muzzle brake. When I shoot now it feels like i'm shooting a .22lr. This brake really made the difference for me. At 75 yards I was shooting 1 inch groups with winchester varment ammo. The only complaint I have is that the pin they give you to hold the muzzle brake in place is too big for the hole. I just used the factory pin and it works fine.

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Nice mini Waffen, it looks very similar to mine. Let me run this by you, I have been toying with the idea of painting my scope rings black to match the scope. What do you think? Also how many mega pixels is your new camera? The lighting, and density look perfect.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Are your base screws stainless on your rings?They look like it from the photo.The reason I ask is because most of the ones I've seen are blue.:sniper:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my camera is 2.0 mega pixels. Its the Canon Powershot s200 Digital Elph. As for the scope rings I can say that I too have thought of doing this. I was thinking a a nice black powder coat. I did have 2 black rings on my mini with another scope and it looked awsome. Keep me updated if you paint/modify yours.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Very nice Waffen,
I have the same rifle, without scope. I just got a Ruger 30 rounder NIB. By the way, are you a historian who understands and respects the Waffen SS as I do?

Larry:usa:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts