Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a live chat room that I have always offered to any shooting, hunting BB that I am registered on. This room is always offered free of charge to any BBS that wants to put a link up to it. I presently have 555 members of the shooting, hunting community as members. Am now working towards the 1000th member. Have given away cash prizes for the 100th member ti sign up. the 250th member to sign up and gave away a rifle to the 500th member to register. For the 1000th member to register, I am also giving away a rifle from that members choice of the 2 that I am buying for that purpose. The person whe sponsors the 1000th member will be given the other rifle, whichever one the winner does not select. I have members from all over the world that enjoy the shooting, hunting and even fishing sports. Come join the fun. And remember, this room is free of chargs to any BBS that provides it a link. Any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

[email protected]

·
No Longer Involved
2,492 Posts
Send me a link in private mail and let me check it out. Sounds like a great idea!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts