Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a wasr 10 from century about 8 months back and have not touched it since. Of course, I need to get some accesories for it. It came with 2 Tapco plastic 30 rounders. I have to get myslef some steel mags. Anybody know where to get some good, reliable, preferable new (surplus) steel 30 rd AK mags?

Also, is my rifle compatible out of the box with AK style bayonets? I would not go out of may way to have the option for a bayonet but if i can mount one on my rifle as is, then I might as well pick one up.

Lastly, I need to find a good mag pouch for AK mags. Ideally, a thight rig style in black that holds 6 mags. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
36,097 Posts
You can get mag pouches from any number of surplus supply sources; just google "military surplus." There are tons of pouches of all shapes and sizes and types out there.

Right now AIM has a good deal on like-new 30 round east Romanian steel mags:
http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Surplus_Steel_30rd_7.62x39_Magazine_for_AK_type_Rifles.html
These should be ideal for the WASR.

Re the bayonet question, if your rifle has a bayonet lug it should have come with a bayonet. Many WASRs do not have the bayonet lug though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.