Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is your service provider and why? I'm looking into getting one because the landline rates here are about to go through the roof. I don't make many calls at all, most are long distance to major cities where friends and family live. I've heard that Sprint contributes to anti-gun people, is this true?

:sniper:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've had mine thru AT&T and they ain't the greatest. I think I heard somewhere where they (AT&T) are also anti gun supporters too. If someone will enlighten me here I'll drop them like a bad habit if this is the case. My regular long distance service at the house is thru MCI which has done me okay thus far. Good Luck! Former Hoosier here myself ..... Call southwest Missouri home now though. Have a good one! Six Out!

G

·
I use Verizon because I live in the sticks. My front yard is "local" and my back yard is "roaming." When I signed up, they were the only ones who offered no roaming and no long distance, nationwide.

Now, Cingular also offers it. They are $5 a month less and offer more minutes. 2 year contract and about a $35 sign up fee, though. That's why I don't switch.

I only use mine about 20-30 minutes a month anyway. I ought to just git rid of it, but as soon as I do I know my truck will break down or the like and I'll wish I had it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I use Nextel cause while driving I'd rather use the radio feature and when I travel I always have good service.:usa:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I use AT&T with the One Rate plan. I travel a lot. It works well dang near everywhere I go. I don't worry about roaming or peak time or any other nonsense.

I'm fairly certain that all the big telephone companies donate to anti-gun causes in some way. AT&T, MCI/Worldcom, Sprint, Verizon, SBC, etc.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cingular wireless with two phones sharing 350 day time minutes and 3500 night and weekend minutes. I rarely use my phone during the day so the 3500 night time minutes was a great plan for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts