Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to AR's and am looking for a carbine stock buffer tube. I already have and an aftermarket stock that I had on my M4, so all I need is the buffer kit and I will be set. I am not sure of which manufacture to go to and what a good price for this would be. Any help is appreciated, and if im missing this in a previous thread please point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Brand is not really that important. What you do need to know is whether you have a mil spec stock or commercial stock. The buffer tubes are different and one will not work on the other. Mil spec is usually flat at the back end where commercial has an angle to it. Here is a Mil spec tube: UTG Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position Mil-Spec Diameter AR-15
Here is a pretty good deal with everything you need. Parts are hard to find right now so you may want to jump on something like this even though you already have the stock: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/palmetto-state-armory-moe-stock-kit.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.