Perfect Union banner

Can't find the maker of the gas

992 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Grinch
pipe or bushing. The one that makes the set of little pipes to replace the stock Ruger one. I intend on getting that, and that Green Acraglass kit! Now I am beginning to think my 2 and 3 inch 100 yard groups are not good enough. Does anyone know the guys address that makes those little pipes?

1 - 1 of 2 Posts
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.