Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone Im new to the forum. So heres my first question, I recently got my hands on a nice Mini-14 with a factory folding stock. Its a 197 series with the thin barrel. It came with a couple mags but the one thats bugging me is the 40 rounder, Its all steel very sturdy feeling and has "U.S.A. MAGAZINES" stamped on the bottom. I just want to know if anyone has one, knows anything about them because I want to know how reliable it is. Havent gotten the chance to go shooting and wont for a while due to my heavy work schedule as of late. If anyone can help me out id really appreciate it! Another thing I also wanted to ask is if any of you have an Accu-Strut for sale at a reasonable price. Or you know a website that sells them cheaper than the $100 theyre asking from the factory. Thanks again guys. I can send a pic if you guys need one

· American realist
316 Posts
usa mags can be hit or miss. just have to try it out & see how your mini likes it. i had an older mini 30 with 7 usa mags that all ran flawlessly. others say they dont work well in theirs, so you will just have to try it & see.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
usa mags can be hit or miss. just have to try it out & see how your mini likes it. i had an older mini 30 with 7 usa mags that all ran flawlessly. others say they dont work well in theirs, so you will just have to try it & see.
Thanks a lot man every piece of info is helpful at this moment. If it doesnt work well in mine Ill end up selling it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.