Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,59866,00.html

A pro-private firearms ownership story from a major news network. You could knock me over with a feather. I took the time to e-mail the author with thanks for having the cojones to run this story.

Read it, and if you like, e-mail him or the editor. We've got to encourage writers like this, and let their bosses know we approve. You know the gun confiscation crowd is writing their letters, too.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Doc, I read the article and found it very interesting. It figures the Brits would scheme to disarm the people to prevent revolution.
We need to always remain vigilant. It is a shame how our fellow citizens would gladly sell out our God given rights.

TC:cannon:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Great article, Doc. I never heard these stories before and didn't know the Brits kept good records way back then. There must be a lot more where this came from.

KC

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Thanks Doc for the interesting link. An armed society is a peaceful society. If the pilots had guns, The Sept 11 thing would have never happened :mad:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Beautiful. Thank you, DocWagon, for posting the link. I just left my support in the writer's and editor's mail boxes.

Very interesting article.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts