Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fortunately, I'm stocked up.

The Crossroads of The West gunshow was this weekend at the fairgrounds in Del Mar. Mind you, this is the San Diego County fairgrounds, a huge place. The parking was in the overflow area when we drove by at 10:00 A.M and the traffic was backed up for a mile at the northbound exit from I 5 and two miles from the southbound exit. I heard that people were camped out in line from midnight. What a freaking mess! Shure am glad I don't need anything.

fishslayerbob

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
One mans chaos is another mans capitalism! Whether the panic buyers know it or not they are helping the cause. Imagine the message this is sending the butwipes wanting to redefine our right to keep and bear.
Sit back and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I was going to go into the last one they had in Reno, same thing, real crowded. I asked a few people who were on the way out if it was worth the price of a ticket to get in. They all said it was disappointing inside so I turned around and left.

·
Banned
7,374 Posts
One mans chaos is another mans capitalism! Whether the panic buyers know it or not they are helping the cause. Imagine the message this is sending the butwipes wanting to redefine our right to keep and bear.
Sit back and enjoy!
I think your language is too politicly correct about the ASSHOLE ELITESTS who want to take away our guns. You are right about the message the gunshow attendence is sending to the politicos. Even David Gregory of ABC commented on this puzzling (to them) and scary trend. So I say, go to a show, even if you have no intention of buying anything. Scare a liberal!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hell, the libtards are already scared. you can see that by all the so called laws they ram through while we all sleep. just to stupid to understand what happens whene you back a mad dog in a corner oh' yea some F'ed up law they passed will protect them i forgot. carry on!

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
voteing the poll and seeing the count is reassuring.
I don't know anyone that was not at least concerned about the fed's actions at waco and ruby ridge - and disgusted by the okie city bombing.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, Glen

That was a good link. This stuff is aimed at the low information/ misinformed voter. The ministry of propaganda knows exactly how to exacerbate the mental disorder that is liberalism. I actually know people that soak this stuff up as gospel truth and they cannot be reasoned with. Kinda like the people on our ignore lists.

fishslayerbob

·
Banned
7,947 Posts
Fortunately, I'm stocked up.

The Crossroads of The West gunshow was this weekend at the fairgrounds in Del Mar. Mind you, this is the San Diego County fairgrounds, a huge place. The parking was in the overflow area when we drove by at 10:00 A.M and the traffic was backed up for a mile at the northbound exit from I 5 and two miles from the southbound exit. I heard that people were camped out in line from midnight. What a freaking mess! Shure am glad I don't need anything.

fishslayerbob
My local Gander Mountain re-stocks ammo and guns on Thursday night. For the last 6 weeks folks have been lining up as early as 3am on Friday morning to get in first. They issue numbers before the door opens at 9am. By 9:30 am the shelves look like liquor store shelves the day welfare checks are issued.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.