Perfect Union banner

Ban this Troll?

• Yes

Votes: 64 95.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.5%

Can we BAN -> Back Again (Drache Teufel)

Question 
5K views 46 replies 21 participants last post by  Tommygunner 
#1 ·
This guy is nothing but trouble. Hes been banned like 5+ times on this forum. He switches ISPs and comes back with a new name.

Not only is this "child" abusive, rude, and a posting fool, he attacks anyone he can until hes banned. He runs off more people than anyone. People just dont want to put up with his BS.

Look at his posts-replies. He will reply to the same thread 2-5 times before anyone else posts. Within two weeks he'll get his post count above 1000 by posting on old threads, replying 2-5 times on each post before someone else replies. He will start insulting wars in the forums, etc.

The forum is much better off when hes not on the forum

#36 ·
Tell you right now no piece of crap troll is running me off to anywhere.
The ignor button works just fine.This user is on your Ignore List. Even if it didn't I see the name and past right over it. It's no big thing, but if they want to waste there time talking to the hand I'm cool with it.

#45 ·
This is so very sad that grown men can not respect each other and fight on a public forum that is supposed to be about guns, this isn't about our mutual fondness for all things gun and shooting, this is a cyber Kinder Garden.

Leave each other alone so we can get back to our sport / hobby / passion.

Regardless of who started what and so on, the foundation of all this bickering is a lack of RESPECT, we are all different and that should be celebrated not attacked.

Now all of you go sit in the corner and your all on a time out!
alright ill go sit in the corner, thats not as bad as an Indian:eek: burn or worse a scalping:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.