Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Well, if there gonna ban em all.....I'd better buy more. No sense in letting the CRIMINALS be the only one's to have all the good stuff.

Question: If they "grandfather" them in, do I have to pay for EACH one? How did it work last time?

p.s. I just renewed my library card- Just incase they try to ban the 1st ammendment also.:rolleyes:

· Registered
1,485 Posts
you guys just need to come to Arizona, Here in AZ we can even have machine guns without special permits aslong as yo have the money for one and can pass the back ground check you are all good. forget Kalifornia, Ive been a political refugee myself from Kalifornia for 12 years. You guys are welcome to join me here we need more good folks like yourselves.

· Registered
2,068 Posts
You mean "moon beam" brown might try some of his old tricks...say it aint so!!!

If I could make the same money out of state, I would move have moved to Orgeon this last year!! I'm getting sick of the BS here.

I don't know if he could get such a law passed through the system but he might get the DOJ firearms division to place more restrictive "interpretation" out there.

Exactly what we need, more laws that have absolutely no effect on the prosecution of actual criminals rather than law abiding citizens...

· Registered
3,687 Posts
You mean "moon beam" brown might try some of his old tricks...say it aint so!!!

If I could make the same money out of state, I would move have moved to Orgeon this last year!! I'm getting sick of the BS here.

I don't know if he could get such a law passed through the system but he might get the DOJ firearms division to place more restrictive "interpretation" out there.

Exactly what we need, more laws that have absolutely no effect on the prosecution of actual criminals rather than law abiding citizens...
Maybe CA is pushing to have a great deal more criminals in the state, since they keep criminalizing legal behavior.

Let me see if I got it...

Cut your ex-wife's head off, no problem!

Own a gun, fu*k you!

· Registered
1,571 Posts
Maybe CA is pushing to have a great deal more criminals in the state, since they keep criminalizing legal behavior.

Let me see if I got it...

Cut your ex-wife's head off, no problem!

Own a gun, fu*k you!
Blender you gotta stop snortin` that drano...

· Registered
174 Posts
Move on over to Mississippi..
You want earn as much but property values are really inexpensive..
and the Castle Law people..

I recently spoke to a friend in the MS dept of public safety about a conceal carry permit and he said "why bother.. we have the Castle Law"

basically the law reads
i can shoot anybody in the vicinity of my home, vehicle, or place of business ( unless they provide gated parking and full time security guards), without trying to retreat first, to prevent myself from becoming the victim of a felony.

sweet

and even the liberal politicians have to be pro-gun if they want to get elected.

· Registered
1,571 Posts
I didn't mean that it was, but I was using it as an example of how screwed up CA's "Justice" Department and judicial system is.
Do you really think that the "justice" dept in GA is any better? Rich people always get away with it even more if the racial card is played.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guys, as I understand it, the AG can go into sperior court in any county with a population more than 1 million, and define any single weapon, an "assult weapon" and end run around the legislature. The difficulty is it is time comsuming as it requires name and manufacture again. A bkanket legal description, IE, centerfire rifle detachable mag, is much quicker and all encompassing.
Were so screwed.
I hate this God forsaken state.

· Registered
21 Posts
Sounds like major internet bunk to me. If you want to read up on the latest go to Calguns.net.

Furthermore... what's happened to the concept of standing up and fighting for your rights? This cut and retreat attitude is pretty lame.

We need gun owners with backbone in this state, and I for one am not going to run, retreat and roll over.

Like the cartoons used to say, "Are we mice or men?". Let's not run like mice.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What are we to do when people that keep electing the legislature go along with the gun control laws they pass, and our stupid Kenedy Governator passes their dam stupid laws. We are out numbered, and aside from allowing ourselves to become criminals or just outright standing against the law, we must face that this is the will of society. We can either suject ourselves to it or find a different, like minded society to live in.
Lobbies dont work or mean squat in a stacked legislature and government we have here in PRCA.
And the NRA has more or less abandoned us here, they fight the fights they can win, and CA is a lost cause and an empty hole to throw lobby money and legal funds into.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.