Perfect Union banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34,513 Posts
... as Bob's performance reviews reveal, it was a business model that worked. For the past few years, he had been receiving "excellent remarks," according to the report.

"His code was clean, well-written and submitted in a timely fashion. Quarter after quarter, his performance review noted him as the best developer in the building."
Obviously that wasn't the problem.

And yet the article refers to companies as "victims" and Bob's method as a "scam." Why might that be?

Bob doesn't have a middleman's "license." Corporations jealously guard their secret sauce, and Bob wasn't supposed to be using it.

Another layer of the facade peeled from the myth that capitalism is a level playing field.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Pretty funny. If I was Bob's supervisor or co-worker and found out about it I'd keep my trap shut for fear of his AND my job being outsourced to that chinese company.

And if I was Bob, now that he's caught, I'd use my chinese contacts to open my own software development contracting company and make some real bucks! In fact that's what he should have done in the first place instead of watching cat videos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts